- A company that offers a suite of solutions with a unique perspective on clinical research development.
- Focused on bringing together best-in-class science, technology and service to drive superior clinical outcome results for our clients and for their patients.
- Experienced, having implemented over 250 studies in more than 80 countries
- Moving quickly to modernize our infrastructure and software development practices
- A company that takes great care to ensure that each new team member enhances our culture.
- Determined to transform technology infrastructure adopting the cloud and DevOps practices
- Excited to spread your wings in a role that leads a large team
- Ready to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- An agile innovator who takes responsible risks and learns from failures
- Cost conscious, continually optimizing spend
- Inspiring, and strive to motivate your team
- A mentor that provides coaching and discovers training needs
- A facilitator that listens to team members’ feedback and resolves any issues or conflicts
- Adept at recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments
- Motivated to encourage creativity and innovation
- Drawn to contributing to solid, well-made products
- Eager to use your skills in a company with products that helps people
If you’re looking for a growing company with delighted customers, a dedication to superb products designed with the patient in mind, and a management team that allows you to make your mark on how the company evolves, we want to hear from you.
Signant Health innovates at the leading-edge of clinical research data, one exceptional service at a time. From the advanced technology of our eCOA electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessments flexible platform, to the efficiency of our scalable and configurable Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM) Clinical IRT solution, to our science-focused Rater Training and Quality Assurance programs, Signant does it faster, better and with an eye on the future of our industry.