Sales Portfolio Lead (CRO) - UK or Eastern USA
Responsible for coordinating sales of the entire portfolio of products and services in the assigned CRO accounts while directly selling CRF Bracket’s eCOA solutions, collaborating with Direct Portfolio Leads and Solution Lead colleagues in sales activities, to grow the business across the entire portfolio and contribute to the company sales growth objectives.
1. Responsible for the achievement of the sales goals for the assigned CRO accounts set at the start of each financial year (commencing 1st April)
2. Produce an annual territory or strategic account sales plan aligned to the business objectives and execute that plan, to achieve the annual sales targets, providing monthly updates on progress to the Vice President - Business Development
3. Forecast own predicted quarterly and annual sales achievement in the monthly report on the territory strategic plan
4. Act as primary customer sales contact to qualify and triage CRO opportunities and coordinate and assist Direct Portfolio Leads and Solution Leads to achieve sales goals in the assigned CRO accounts
5. In order to achieve the sales goals, meet key quarterly sales activity targets set at the start of the financial year and detailed in the compensation plan
6. Develop account partnership relationships within the assigned CRO accounts with all relevant customer decision makers to grow sales across the portfolio. Work toward formal governance and preferred provider status within each assigned CRO account
7. Assist the Direct Portfolio Lead and Solution Lead colleagues to achieve their sales targets within CRO account base and facilitate introductions to customers.
8. Lead and coordinate all colleagues required to produce all customer proposals to meet the customers’ needs and the needs of the business, typically including colleagues from Portfolio Leads, Solution Leads, Solutions Architects, Contracts and Proposals, Scientific Consulting, Technical Solutions, BD Operations, and Operations
9. The CRO Portfolio Lead is expected to increase RFP volume with assigned CRO accounts, qualify and triage RFP requests to ensure complete information is received, set appropriate expectations for timing and scope of proposal budget, position CRF Bracket as preferred partner, delegate to appropriate Direct Portfolio Lead and/or Specialty Lead to coordinate and submit RFP response, support ongoing sales cycle
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
1. Requests for all deviations from standard price proposals will be referred to the Vice President -Business Development for initial approval and escalated within the Business Development Management team as required by the relevant Delegation of Authority document.
1. Demonstrated success in a business to business sales role, in a life sciences related sector, with experience of selling complex technical project solutions.
2. Proven success in the leadership of proposals and bid defence processes and meetings.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present customer proposals confidently.
4. Ability to produce a territory/ account plan and execute the plan to achieve the annual sales target.
5. Ability to build and manage own sales funnel and pipeline to accurately forecast sales achievement.
6. Strong planning and organisation skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
7. Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
8. Ability to lead a team to produce winning customer proposals.
9. Fluent English language skills.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2. Success in eClinical technology sales/business development.
3. Strong familiarity with the pharmaceutical and CRO industries.
4. Experience of working in a matrix reporting structure in a global company.
5. Experience of working collaboratively with international colleagues in a global company.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce.com (or other CRM system), Power Point and Excel.
At Signant Health, we help you connect patients and researchers to ensure data reliability, with proven solutions that simplify every step of the patient journey. Our deep therapeutic area expertise, agile technology and service scale enable us to minimize risk, innovate, and support your important work. We seek speed, efficiency and reduced variability to help you extend the reach of drug development, expand patient opportunities and improve data quality helping you bring life-changing therapies to our families and communities around the world.