Senior HR Business Partner - Plymouth Meeting, PA
Working in a matrixed HR organization, the Senior HRBP will work as a business partner to a specific region and location(s) to deliver the people strategy aligning business objectives with management and employees. Act as an employee champion and change agent assessing and anticipating HR related needs and formulate partnerships across the HR Centres of Excellence (COE’s) to deliver value added service and HR programs to management and employees that reflect business objectives.
1. Support a best in class regional HR business partnering function in the context of regional and global HR team needs
2. Assist in delivering employee communication and partner with specialist groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the region; ensure managers receive needed HR management information and interpretation.
3. Provide relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, retention, promotions and other activities.
4. Ensure that the global HR programs provide consistency across the business while recognizing the local diversity of the countries in which we operate.
5. Manage and resolve confidential employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and liaise with HR Director for more complex issues.
6. Maintain and apply in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with HR Director and, if needed, the legal department.
7. Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent, organizational planning, career development, recognition and rewards, performance improvement, disciplinary actions and terminations.
8. Work closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
9. Liaise with HR Operations to provide input to processes and policies, provide feedback on regional/location needs, and assist in development of analytics and metrics
10. Conduct exit interviews and collaborate with HR Operations to summarize.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
1. Apply knowledge to resolve employee relations and other related problems that arise by researching, drawing up the facts to make a well-founded conclusion
2. Apply critical thinking skills to provide logical and informed recommendations to the business
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience required.
2. Understanding of employment laws and how to effectively apply these in an organization in a way consistent with the company culture and values.
3. Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional, matrix organizations, flexible but detail-orientated work-style.
4. Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time, with demonstrated prioritization skills.
5. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, decision making, and interpersonal skills including the ability to facilitate group meetings
6. Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help managers and employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
7. Demonstrated ability to navigate and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment, to cut through ambiguity and approach problems in a flexible and creative manner
8. Comfortable with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and with the ability to interpret data, provide meaningful insights and recommendations.
9. Personal characteristics will include: team-orientated person also able to work on individual initiative, a “can do attitude”, high integrity and ethics, comfortable at all levels of the organisation, possesses tact, diplomacy and judgement Capable and willing to challenge others professionally and manage the short-term conflicts this may produce.
1. Professional HR qualification/certification
2. Have previous experience of working in Software and Services organization which has been through significant growth.
3. Ability to keep a global perspective and work collaboratively with global peers and management for best outcomes.
At Signant Health, we help you connect patients and researchers to ensure data reliability, with proven solutions that simplify every step of the patient journey. Our deep therapeutic area expertise, agile technology and service scale enable us to minimize risk, innovate, and support your important work. We seek speed, efficiency and reduced variability to help you extend the reach of drug development, expand patient opportunities and improve data quality helping you bring life-changing therapies to our families and communities around the world.