Project Manager - Plymouth Meeting, PA
The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives. The Project Manager is responsible for the management of scope, timelines, budget, quality, and resourcing need identification of their assigned projects. Line management may be required at intermediate and senior levels. Client relationship responsibilities include risk and issue identification and escalation management.
1. Consults with Commercial, Client Relations, Support services during bid defenses and proposals, contributing product and relationship knowledge
2. Accountable for overall client and project management of assigned studies (and those of direct reports) during all phases of a study, including timelines, scope, quality, and changes in scope.
3. Accountable to deliver study based on defined scope, within budget, and on time while managing client expectations including standard Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Project Health reporting.
4. Accountable for identifying and executing changes in scope and managing associated change orders
5. Accountable for project related invoices for goods/services rendered and tracking of costs vs budget
6. Accountable for leading requirements gathering, implementation, testing, UAT, and maintenance change requests to defined timelines within scope across functional operational teams.
7. Responsible for proactive Identification of risks and issues throughout delivery. Maintain visibility through project management and reporting tools for the overall status of the project and timelines
8. Accountable for the creation, execution, and maintenance of end user material through various formats such as printed materials, web-based material, or live presentations on location.
9. Accountable for vendor management and deliverables. This can include services, licensing, payments, invoicing, and change management.
1. Bachelors’ degree or relevant experience
2. Must have excellent time management, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills
3. Must have experience in a Project Management role OR equivalent
4. Ability and experience of direct project activities and ensuring customer satisfaction while understanding and adhering to the study budget
5. Must have solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
6. Able to multi-task and work with multiple team members
7. Must be able to communicate and engage effectively with all levels of the organization
8. Must be comfortable speaking in front of diversified and/or large audiences
9. Must be detail orientated
10. Must show initiative and be able to work independently as needed
1. Experience of clinical trials/pharmaceutical industry/life sciences
2. Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical education and/or CRO
3. Experience/understanding of the clinical research environment and GCP principles is preferred
4. Ability to travel for business trips (overnight business trips could be expected quarterly)
5. PMP or equivalent certificate.
About CRF Bracket
Global Leader in eCOA Solutions for Clinical Trials
CRF Bracket is a global leader in eCOA (electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments) solutions for the life sciences industry. eCOA encompasses PROs (Patient Reported Outcomes), ObsROs (Observer Reported Outcomes) and ClinROs (Clinician or Rater Reported Outcomes) with outstanding project management focused on delivering value for our customers. Committed to driving the change to higher quality outcomes and more efficient paper-free clinical trials through improved patient engagement, our intuitive and patient-focused eCOA technology helps companies bring new medicines to market quickly, safely and more cost-effectively. Our complete eCOA solutions are ideal for home and site-based phase I-IV clinical trials across the world for many therapeutic areas and patient populations. For more information please refer to our website.